TM Murphy Constructions has worked on multiple Government projects, predominantly at public schools, government housing locations and public amenities in the Whitsundays.
Government projects have many intricate details, specific reporting requirements and safety standards, been regularly contracted by the Queensland Governments and Whitsunday Regional Council is an attribute to our high work standards and professionalism. We believe this extends beyond our staff, but also includes trusted and reliable local suppliers and contractors.
Works on Government Projects range from;
- Demolition and reconstructions of buildings,
- Construction of new under covered areas
- Installation of new technologies and electrical work
- Installation of new wet rooms and plumbing work
- Building re-roofing
- General maintenance and repairs on the School grounds
- Office refurbishment
- Refurbish public amenities